Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Soul of a Sales Person


During First semester, it was one of our projects to collect ads from nearby business. This tasked was a fun project, as we got the leave school. However, it also came with great responsibility. At first I thought I was the best sales person, because I am leading the class in sales. However, during this journey I learned a valuable lesson, a lesson on proof reading. During one of my ads sales, I had to send an email, well; in the email I used many grammar errors and misspelling many words. Long story short, I learned that in the job market how you present yourself through email may determine whether you get the job or not. Also I got a $25 gift card to MacDonald's. So throughout semester one, I learned a great deal about presenting yourself to future employers.

No comments:

Post a Comment